Forest Heights Senior Living Community is a beautiful community in Winston-Salem, NC, with more than 110 units offering assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
We are actively seeking an Assistant Resident Services Director to join our team. The Assistant Resident Services Director will work directly with the Resident Services Director to assist in managing day-to-day functions. It is the responsibility of the Assistant to train, supervise and schedule care staff members as well as coordinate all services relating to resident care needs. You will also manage changes of resident condition in coordination with the Resident Service Director.
- Must hold an unencumbered NC State LPN license.
What You’ll Do
Planning And Coordinating
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and managing the Resident Services Department.
- Assist in overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Resident Services Director as well as services provided to the residents.
- Work closely with and under supervision of the Resident Services Director in overall operation of Resident Services Department.
- Support and practice the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services Department and participate in the revision of these to ensure quality care to all residents.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures that support Resident Services Department objectives.
- Ensure that the philosophy, objectives, and standards of the Resident Services Department are an integral part of the orientation and education of the Resident Services personnel.
- Incorporate Wellness philosophy, standards, and objectives into the evaluation process for staff in Resident Services.
What You’ll Bring
Experience & Education
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- 1 to 2 Years’ experience in an assisted living environment desired.
- Experience in a position with management and leadership responsibilities is a plus.
- Familiarity with NJ State Regulations >Current, unencumbered NC State LPN license.
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Additional certification in nursing specialty of Geriatrics is desirable.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral form) in a care setting with residents, families, staff, representatives of community and state agencies.
Please forward your resume to DFoster1@5ssl.com