Seeking Care Partners with CNA/PCA certification and Med Aide certification OR with the capability of getting Med Aide certification with our training program. We are an established Family Care Home with 6 residents on the Hillsborough side of Durham. The pace is relaxed in a quiet, lovely setting. Candidates full of friendliness and compassion are encouraged to apply. Experience in assisting dementia residents with activities of daily living is required.
- Overnight 11p-7:30a (must already have adult care med aide certification)
- 8-hour or 12-hour WEEKEND SHIFTS (7a-3p OR 7a-7p)
- 7am-3pm weekdays: part-time or full-time Reliability is a very important responsibility for this position. Based on both performance and reliability, pay raises are given at 90-days and bonuses at 6 months.
- 3 years of experience working with seniors with dementia
- At least one year experience supervising or training caregivers
- CNA I or II OR
- PCA (Must have 80-Hour Certificate)
- Med Aide Certification (NC Adult Care Home Medication Aide)
- CPR certification
- Must be a high school graduate
- 21 years of age or older
- TB test, or acquired before start date (2-step)
- Negative drug screen
- Satisfactory Criminal background check
- COVID-19 vaccination
How To Apply
Please review our job posting.