Spring Arbor Assisted Living in Kill Devil Hills, NC is seeking a qualified Food Service Server to join our team.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage - Full Time Team Members & families
- One Free Meal Per Shift
- Birthday Celebration – Paid Day Off – Full and Part Time Team Members
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Holidays) for Full Time Team Members
- 401(k) Retirement with immediate vesting!
- Educational Reimbursement
What You Will DO
- Greet residents and guests upon entering the dining room
- Serve food and drinks to residents and guests in a timely manner
- Bus tables in a timely and proper manner
- Assist in preparing, plating, covering, and labeling food
- Ensure dining area is presentable
- Wash dishes, load and unload dishwasher, return dishes to storage places
Who We Want
- Patience and desire to work with seniors
- Well-groomed and ability to follow dress requirements
- Pleasant, friendly, and helpful at all times ensuring proper and timely service
- Ability to learn tasks and follow written and oral instructions
- Must be 16 years of age
- Experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or service environment preferred
Who We Are
Just as a family makes a house a home, our family of dedicated professionals makes Spring Arbor a place where our residents feel loved, like an extension of the family. Spring Arbor has continued to build on its successes, owning and operating 24 senior living communities throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. From Residential Assisted Living to Memory Care, our team nurtures each resident's independence by promoting dignity and choice in a setting of compassionate care. Join our team and work with us here. You’ll love it! To learn more about our organization, please visit www.springarborliving.com.
Spring Arbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.