Spring Arbor Senior Living of Outer Banks, NC is seeking qualified PCA and CNA team
members to join our care team.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage - Full Time Team Members & families
- One Free Meal Per Shift
- Birthday Celebration – Paid Day Off – Full and Part Time Team Members
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Holidays) for Full Time Team Members
- 401(k) Retirement with immediate vesting!
- Educational Reimbursement
What You Will Do
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing,
grooming, toileting, positioning, transfer, mobility and incontinence care
- Prepare residents for meals, snacks and activities
- Assist residents in dining room including serving meals and clearing tables
- Respond to resident emergency call system
- Observe, document, and report any changes in residents’ condition
- Communicate with residents and family members in a polite, professional manner
- Maintain required resident care documentation per State regulations and Spring Arbor
Policies and Procedures
- Assist with housekeeping, transport and laundry as needed
Who We Want
We seek team members who share our values of serving with character, gratitude, purpose,
and heart! Our ideal candidate will also have the skills and experience indicated below. If this
sounds like you, apply today!!
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or service environment preferred
- CNA certification preferred, Personal Care Assistant (PCA) certificate may be accepted
- CPR and First Aid certifications or ability to earn
Who We Are
Just as a family makes a house a home, our family of dedicated professionals makes Spring
Arbor a place where our residents feel loved, like an extension of the family. Spring Arbor has
continued to build on its successes, owning and operating 24 senior living communities throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. From Residential Assisted Living to Memory Care, our team nurtures each resident's independence by promoting dignity and choice in a setting of compassionate care. Join our team and work with us here. You’ll love it! To learn more about our organization, please visit www.springarborliving.com.
Spring Arbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.