Homestead Hills is now accepting applications for a LPN – Resident Care Director. Homestead Hills is a full-service retirement community with 48 Assisted Living rooms and 18 Memory Care rooms conveniently located near I-40 in Winston-Salem. If you are an energetic and focused LPN with supervisory experience in Assisted Living/Memory Care, we would love to talk with you about helping us to carry out our guiding principle of People First Always.
Current NC licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse required.
This position establishes and implements standards of resident care throughout assisted living and memory care on a 24-horu basis. This position oversees the documentation for residents in their neighborhoods, assigns residents to nursing assistants as needed and assists in the medication management and overall healthcare programs for the residents in a neighborhood.
Ideal candidate must have significant familiarity with the NC Adult Care Home rules and regulations. Must have experience in Assisted Living and managing staff. Must be licensed nurse in good standing.
Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers, refer your friends and earn cash!
Free Teladoc, scholarships, Get paid daily and more!
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Administrative and management experience required.
- Two years’ experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of assisted living healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of prescription drugs, therapy practices and bio-psycho-social sciences.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.